Please note the following points regarding the redemption of vouchers:
- Differing discount vouchers/ codes cannot be combined. Only one discount voucher can be redeemed per order.
- Discount codes have an expiration period, within which they are valid.
- All voucher codes can be used once and lose their validity after completion of purchase.
- Discounts and vouchers can only be redeemed before the order has been made. A subsequent credit is not possible.
- Some discount codes require a minimum amount of order.
- Discounts and vouchers may be exclusive for selective brands, product categories or campaigns.
- Discounts are proportionally allocated to all items in your order. For example if you buy 2 items each for €100, a voucher of €20 would mean that each article would then cost €90. If these articles are then subsequently returned, the amount of €90 each would then be refunded.
How to redeem a voucher
After you have placed all items in your cart, you can find the input field for discount codes just below the order summary. Please enter the discount code that consists of letters and numbers and confirm by clicking "Redeem". The new total price will be automatically calculated and displayed. You can remove the discount code again or replace it by entering a new code.