Trusted Shops is an approved certfier for online shops, founded in 1999. With over 9000 certified online retailers, Trusted Shops is the market leader in Germany. Trusted Shops requires online shops to commit to a code of conduct before awarding their European trustmark. With the combination of Trusted Shop's money-back guarantee and the seller rating system you can make online purchases with confidence. wardow.comfulfils the over 100 review criteria defined by Trusted Shops, which include validity, price transparency, customer service, data protection and security of supply. Since the founding in 2005, wardow.com belongs to the group of Trusted Shops certified companies. Trusted Shops is recommended by consumer protection and governmental institutions for secure online shopping, e.g. by Stiftung Warentest.
The Trusted Shops certificate with integrated buyer protection also includes the Trusted Shops Money-Back-Guarantee, which you can activate free of charge with your order. With this insurance you can protect yourself against loss of payment in case of non-delivery or after the return of goods for 30 days, irrespectively of the chosen payment method. Just click the link „Money-Back-Guarantee“ after the order confirmation and register at the following page.
Cash Transfer (Bank Transfer)
Shortly after you have completed your order, we will send you an order confirmation email. The confirmation includes our bank account information. Once we have received your payment, your order will be shipped immediately.
Information for advance payment
- With advanced payment, we allow an additional discount of 5% that is automatically deducted during checkout.
- The ordered goods will be reserved for you until receipt of your payment for the maximum of 7 days.
- Please note that a bank transfer can take 2-4 business days.
- Please always include your order number and your name in your remittance order.
- wardow.com is Trusted Shops certified. This allows you to include a free money back guarantee contract with Trusted Shops for each of your orders. The costs for this service are paid by wardow.com on your behalf.
Our Bank Account Information
IBAN: DE26 1007 0024 0135 8340 00
BIC (S.W.I.F.T.): DEUTDEDBBER
Inhaber/Begünstigter: Wardow GmbH
PayPal is a very easy and fast way to pay for your online purchases. At the end of your order you will be asked by PayPal in a new window to make your payment. Once you have approved the purchase by entering your PayPal password, you will automatically be returned to our shop. As the payment is credited to us, usually within minutes, your delivery will be dispatched immediately.
Information for payment via PayPal
- Even without a PayPal account you can use this payment method. You can simply sign up during cashout.
- In case of refunds, the amount will be reimbursed to your PayPal account.
With this payment method you will be asked to enter your credit card details after you finished your order. Afterward you will be forwarded to the 3D Secure security check. After this identity verification you will automatically be returned to our shop. Your order will then be dispatched immediately.
Information for payment via Credit Card
- We gladly accept MasterCard/ Eurocard and Visa Card.
- Credit card payment is only available for online orders.
- Your credit card will be charged with the shipment of your order.
- For your security, all personal information is encrypted using SSL technology.
How does the 3D Secure Security check work?
- First Register for the 3D-Secure procedure inside your Online Banking account. To do this, you need to define a personal password and a security notice.
- You make your online purchases as usual and enter your credit card information after the selection of the payment method.
- After, you will be redirected to a page of your bank, where you will be asked to enter your personal password. In addition you will see your personal security notice.
- The bank verifies the password, and releases the transaction.
The service SOFORT Banking provides automated online and real-time bank transfer from your online bank account. During payment, you are forwarded to the SOFORT Banking portal page where you log in with your personal access details (account number and PIN). Thus, you can initiate a bank transfer from your main bank account without an additional log in to your online banking account.
Information for payment via SOFORT Banking:
Direct banking is available for the following countries: Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Belgium, Netherlands, France, Italy, Poland, Spain and the UK.
How does the payment via SOFORT Banking work?
- Select your country and enter the bank identification code of your bank.
- To log in enter your username as well as your Online Banking Pin.
- Enter the requested TAN number (TAN-Liste/iTAN/mTAN/smartTAN).
- Complete the order by clicking "Next".
Amazon Payments is the Payment System of Amazon.com, it uses the payment- and delivery information of your Amazon account. Choosing this payment method you do not have to create a Wardow.com account by yourself. Put any article you like into your cart and click on “cart”. Scroll down and click the button “Pay with Amazon”. Log in with your Amazon mail address and password to complete your order.
Information for paying with Amazon Payments:
- You need a valid Amazon account
- Choosing Amazon payments will not cause further costs
- Your order is safe thanks to the A-to-Z warranty