Cash Transfer (Bank Transfer)
Shortly after you have completed your order, we will send you an order confirmation email. The confirmation includes our bank account information. Once we have received your payment, your order will be shipped immediately.
Information for advance payment
- With advanced payment, we allow an additional discount of 5% that is automatically deducted during checkout.
- The ordered goods will be reserved for you until receipt of your payment for the maximum of 7 days.
- Please note that a bank transfer can take 2-4 business days.
- Please always include your order number and your name in your remittance order.
Our Bank Account Information
Account holder: Wardow GmbH
Bank: Deutsche Bank
Unter den Linden 13-15
10117 Berlin, Germany
IBAN: DE26 1007 0024 0135 8340 00
BIC (SWIFT-CODE): DEUTDEDBBER
PayPal is a very easy and fast way to pay for your online purchases. At the end of your order you will be asked by PayPal in a new window to make your payment. Once you have approved the purchase by entering your PayPal password, you will automatically be returned to our shop. As the payment is credited to us, usually within minutes, your delivery will be dispatched immediately.
Information for payment via PayPal
- Even without a PayPal account you can use this payment method. You can simply sign up during cashout.
- In case of refunds, the amount will be reimbursed to your PayPal account.
With this payment method you will be asked to enter your credit card details after you finished your order. Afterward you will be forwarded to the 3D Secure security check. After this identity verification you will automatically be returned to our shop. Your order will then be dispatched immediately.
Information for payment via Credit Card
- We gladly accept MasterCard/ Eurocard and Visa Card.
- Credit card payment is only available for online orders.
- Your credit card will be charged with the shipment of your order.
- For your security, all personal information is encrypted using SSL technology.
How does the 3D Secure Security check work?
- First Register for the 3D-Secure procedure inside your Online Banking account. To do this, you need to define a personal password and a security notice.
- You make your online purchases as usual and enter your credit card information after the selection of the payment method.
- After, you will be redirected to a page of your bank, where you will be asked to enter your personal password. In addition you will see your personal security notice.
- The bank verifies the password, and releases the transaction.
In order to prevent misuse, further criteria regarding country of origin, country of delivery and address are checked, which can lead to rejection. Please understand that for security reasons the complete criteria cannot be communicated.
The registration and debit methods as well as all relevant guidelines for the Klarna service can be found at Klarna.com. Please note that Klarna may not be available as a payment method depending on the country you have selected for your billing address.
When you log in to your customer account, payment methods such as instant bank transfer, direct debit, invoice or instalment purchase are available depending on the selected delivery country.
Our service team is glad to assist you.
Please give us a call.
+49 (0)331 58291300
Mon - Fri 8 a.m. - 7 p.m.,
Sat 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.,
except statutory holidays
Please send an email.