Cash Transfer (Bank Transfer)
Shortly after you have completed your order, we will send you an order confirmation email. The confirmation includes our bank account information. Once we have received your payment, your order will be shipped immediately.
Information for advance payment
- With advanced payment, we allow an additional discount of 5% that is automatically deducted during checkout.
- The ordered goods will be reserved for you until receipt of your payment for the maximum of 7 days.
- Please note that a bank transfer can take 2-4 business days.
- Please always include your order number and your name in your remittance order.
Our Bank Account Information
Account holder: Wardow GmbH
Bank: Deutsche Bank
Unter den Linden 13-15
10117 Berlin, Germany
IBAN: DE26 1007 0024 0135 8340 00
BIC (SWIFT-CODE): DEUTDEDBBER
PayPal is a very easy and fast way to pay for your online purchases. At the end of your order you will be asked by PayPal in a new window to make your payment. Once you have approved the purchase by entering your PayPal password, you will automatically be returned to our shop. As the payment is credited to us, usually within minutes, your delivery will be dispatched immediately.
Information for payment via PayPal
- Even without a PayPal account you can use this payment method. You can simply sign up during cashout.
- In case of refunds, the amount will be reimbursed to your PayPal account.
With this payment method you will be asked to enter your credit card details after you finished your order. Afterward you will be forwarded to the 3D Secure security check. After this identity verification you will automatically be returned to our shop. Your order will then be dispatched immediately.
Information for payment via Credit Card
- We gladly accept MasterCard/ Eurocard and Visa Card.
- Credit card payment is only available for online orders.
- Your credit card will be charged with the shipment of your order.
- For your security, all personal information is encrypted using SSL technology.
How does the 3D Secure Security check work?
- First Register for the 3D-Secure procedure inside your Online Banking account. To do this, you need to define a personal password and a security notice.
- You make your online purchases as usual and enter your credit card information after the selection of the payment method.
- After, you will be redirected to a page of your bank, where you will be asked to enter your personal password. In addition you will see your personal security notice.
- The bank verifies the password, and releases the transaction.
In order to prevent misuse, further criteria regarding country of origin, country of delivery and address are checked, which can lead to rejection. Please understand that for security reasons the complete criteria cannot be communicated.
The payment method SOFORT Banking with our partner Klarna provides securely and conveniently automated online and real-time bank transfer from your online bank account. During payment, you are forwarded to a separate window, where you log in with your usual online banking data (account number and PIN). Thus, you can initiate a bank transfer from your main bank account without having to additionally switch to the website of your bank. Your order will be shipped immediately after receipt of payment.
Information for Direct Transfer
- If you select "Sofortüberweisung" as payment method, you will be redirected to the securely encrypted payment form.
- Select your country and enter the bank identification code of your bank.
- After selecting your bank, log in with your usual online banking data (login name and online banking pin).
- Enter the requested TAN number (TAN list/iTAN/mTAN/smartTAN) to release the transfer.
When paying by direct debit, you pay conveniently and securely. You simply enter your account data such as your name, name of the bank, bank code and account number directly during the order. You hereby give our partner Klarna the consent to debit the amount due from your bank account after the goods have been shipped. After your purchase with Klarna Direct Debit you will receive an order confirmation and the SEPA Direct Debit Mandate by e-mail. You can find more information here
Purchase on account
If you choose paying per invoice with our partner Klarna, you pay the goods only after you have received them. This way you can first examine the goods and then pay. As soon as your order is shipped, Klarna will send you an email with all payment information. Please pay the Klarna invoice within 14 days from the invoice date. By choosing this payment method, you agree to Klarna's terms and conditions. You can find more information at Klarna.com
With Klarna we offer you the possibility to pay your purchase by installment over a flexible period of time. Please note that the minimum monthly installment for all purchases together, but also for a single purchase is always 1/24 of the total amount, but always at least 6.95 €..
Information for Instalment purchase:
- Monthly installment purchase fee is € 0.45, regardless of the number of purchases you make
- You can also pay the total amount at any time and thus end the installment purchase
- If your purchase with installment purchase exceeds an amount of € 199.99 for the first time, Klarna will send you an installment purchase contract with the request to sign it. Your purchase will be considered an invoice purchase for as long as you do so. The invoice amount is due upon receipt of the invoice. Klarna checks and evaluates your data information and maintains a data exchange with other companies and credit agencies in case of legitimate interest and cause. If the creditworthiness of a customer is not guaranteed, Klarna may refuse the customer thereupon the payment method installment purchase and must point to alternative payment options.
- You can find more information at Klarna instalment