Welcome to the press area of wardow.com!
Our employees will be at your disposal for press inquiries, company information and high resolution images. We kindly ask you to always include the name of your publication, purpose and period of use and the item number if you require any information on a specific product.
For contact requests please use the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Introduction of a new product information management system (PIM)
- Redesign of the newsletter (optimization mobile)
- Relaunch with responsive design
- Launching the online shop in Danish, Swedish and Polish
- Introduction of new country-specific payment methods
- Expansion of product range with new accessory product groups (watches & jewelry)
- winner of the Deutschlands Beste Online-Shops 2016 in category "Cases & Bags"
- redesign of the page
- implementation of a new merchandise management system
- launch of "wardow.com Special Bag" as a limited edition by Liebeskind Berlin
- launching the online shop in Italian
- office moves to Potsdam
- launch of the WARDOW TRENDBOOK as online and print version with two issues per year
- launching the online shop in French
2011 - 2013
- doubling the warehouse space by the establishment of multi-storey facility
- extensive relaunch of the website creating a clean, reduced and dynamic design
- launch of the "Wardow Bag" as a limited edition by Campomaggi
- change of the company’s legal status from WARDOW e.K. to WARDOW GmbH
- redesign of the wardow.com online shop and extension of the shop-functions
- change of the slogan – from „Equipment for Professionals“ to „Bags & Accessories online“
- expansion of the product range by including 22 new premium brands
- implementation of a new shipping logistics and shop software to optimize processes
- expanding to 1500 square meters with a relocation to Wustermark near the B5 Designer Outlet Centeree
2005 - 2009
- launch of the online store in English
- specialising the assortment on an exclusive product range including bags, suitcases and accessories
- founding of the wardow.com online-shop in Berlin, moving to first offices in Falkensee
Please use our company logo for any publications of wardow.com.